Last updated on February 12th, 2020 at 10:38 pm
Office 2013 Portable is the successor to Office 2013 Portable. It is one of the successful office productivity suites from Microsoft. They bring a plethora of updates to the 2013 edition. This version has got a lot of improvements over the previous versions of the Microsoft office package. We provide the direct download link to the latest version of Portable Office 2013. This is the full version and a standalone offline installer with all the latest updates. We provide the genuine and official setup, which is compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Download Microsoft Office 2013 Portable
Microsoft is serving the users for the last 20 years around the globe. The MS office has got a lot of handy tools like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. The most important update that they introduce so far is the Metro-UI. It not only gives you a touch-centric experience but also offers good communication with external software applications.
The question that can arise here is why MS Office 2013 is so special. The Microsoft team guesses the key to success for Google and Apple. As they provide the facility for cloud storage. Therefore, Microsoft implemented it in the office in 2013. MS Office has got loads of improvements and the ribbon interface is just another amazing feature. You might experience this update after using Office 2013.
Now it is completely cloud-based. This means that you can save or edit documents online from anywhere in the world. You can now even edit images inside the word document. On the other hand, you can now work on the same document with your co-workers. This means that the same document can be edit and manage by multiple users. Office 2013 portable gives a very pleasant experience on a tablet, touch-screen, and even a smartphone.
Images used in the document can be resized inside the document. The app offers seamless integration with cloud technology. It allows you to store personal data in a more safe and secure way. All the software applications inside Office have got several improvements. Moreover, you can search Wikipedia online, Microsoft store and can add links in the documents. You may also like to download Microsoft Office 2010 Portable.
Tools Inside Office 2013 Portable
There is a variety of application MS office 2013 offers. Here are the top three important apps.
- MS Word 2013 Portable: MS word is widely used to create or modify a document. People love Word all over the world, as it is the most useful software.
- MS Excel 2013 Portable: This is one of the standard applications for data management. It is commonly used in schools, industries, and almost all organizations where a spreadsheet is required for data processing.
- MS Excel 2013 Portable: It is a very useful software for creating beautiful presentations.
Highlighted Features of MS Office 2013 Portable Version
Here are some of the top features.
- Support for Windows 8: This app is supported by almost all the operating systems. Recently Windows 8 the latest release from Microsoft support this edition of office.
- PDF Editor: You can use office 2013 as a PDF editor too. Therefore, you don’t need to buy separate software for editing PDFs. This saves your time and money.
- Embed Videos: This is another incredible feature. Users are now able to embed videos in a word document. This makes the video more informative and readable.
- Metro Interface: This interface is just amazing! With the release of portable Office 2013, Microsoft introduced the Metro user interface. It looks which is cleaner, and the app looks so sharp.
- Resumed Reading: Now you don’t have to worry about where you left. When you re-open the document, it will take you to the place where you have left. On the other hand, you can add a note as well.
- Security: There is a bunch of security features added in the latest office application. The online store offers very high security using cloud technology.
Other Feature Includes:
- Online account integration.
- Touch mode.
- Reading mode.
- Quick analysis lens.
- Slide show transitions and much more.
Technical Setup Details
|Software Full Name||Microsoft Office 2013 Portable|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer / Official Files|
|Compatibility||32 Bit (X32) / 64 Bit (X64)|
Minimum System Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 7 / Vista/ XP / Win 8/ 8.1 / Win 10|
|Memory (RAM)||Minimum 512 MB|
|Full Setup Size||660 MB|
|HDD (Hard Disk Drive)||Minimum 1 GB Free Space Required|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 / Core 2 Dou Or Advance|
Get Office 2013 Portable Full Version Setup Here
Living in the technology era, you must know about all the basic applications. MS Office is a must-have application that needs to be installed on your computer. No matter if you work anywhere, you need a copy of the latest version office. SoftLinko provides all the latest applications for their users.